2. A Home Language, First Additional Language and Life Orientation is compulsory.
A learner may take both Afrikaans and English as Home Language (if fluent in both).
3. Learners must make a choice between Mathematics and Mathematical Literacy.
4. Mathematics must be taken with Accounting and Physical Science.
5. Three other subjects must be chosen.
6. Tourism will be offered in 2018 and not Geography.
7. There is a cost involved per term in taking Drama, Dance and Music as subject.
|COMPULSORY SUBJECTS (Choose at least 1 Home Language)|
|Afrikaans Home Language|
|English Home Language|
|Afrikaans Additional Language|
|English Additional Language|
|CHOICE SUBJECTS (Choose one)|
|CHOICE SUBJECTS (Choose three)|
|Information Technology (Computer Science)|
|Drama (R1900 per term)|
|Music (R510 per month)|
|Visual Art (Art)|
|Engineering and Graphics Design (EGD)|
|*Computer Application Technology (CAT)|
|*Dance (R470 per month)|
* NOT A UNIVERSITY EXEMPTION SUBJECT*
Choose THREE subjects from the columns and mark with an X.
|GROUP 1||GROUP 2||GROUP 3|
|Physical Sciences||Life Sciences (Biology)||Accounting|
|Business Studies||Information technology||Computer Application Technology|