Melkbosstrand Private School is committed to:
- upholding Christian values, principles and practices as reflected in The Holy Bible
- ensuring that Melkbosstrand Private School is the most inviting place of education in town.
- ensuring that education and learning is an enjoyable experience for its students, teachers and parents.
- producing the highest standard of internationally recognized education possible.
- ensuring that its teachers continue to develop and they keep abreast of internationally-recognized educational innovations and practices.
- focusing especially on the development of languages such as Afrikaans and English, but also on subjects such as Mathematics, Information Technology, Health Studies, Environmental Studies, Natural Sciences, Business Studies, Technology, Music, Art and the Performing Arts.
- developing partnerships with all stakeholders in the wider community and adding value to community wherever and whenever possible.
- Promoting the English and Afrikaans cultures and languages.