Melkbosstrand Private School
- We are proudly South African.
- Melkbosstrand Private School is a Christian school situated in the beautiful country side of Melkbosstrand, Cape Town. We are a proudly-South African co-educational parallel-medium school. It offers its students a world-class, balanced education which focuses on Bible education, academic, physical, cultural, musical and the emotional development of each student in an attractive and inviting country environment.
- The school offers formal schooling from 18 months to matric on the same campus but in separate facilities. Melkbosstrand Private School follows the National Curriculum. Our first group of Grade 12’s matriculated in 2011 and we are very proud to say that they achieved a 100% pass rate.
- The school offers all major sports. Matches are held regularly against other private and government schools. Our sporting infrastructure includes tennis courts, netball courts, rugby, cricket and hockey fields and cricket practice nets.
- The school believes that our learners should have the opportunity to develop not only academically and on the sport field but also culturally. Music, art, drama and dance is taught at the school as an exam subject (or can be taken after school hours).